These pumps are designed for underwater applications so need of priming and foot valve. In addition to this, these pumps can withstand wide voltage fluctuations from 200-440 V. These submerged pumps are widely used in wells, sumps, water – tanks as well as Water for gardening, sprinklers and conventional irrigation.
- Designed for underwater applications. No need of priming and foot valve
- Easy installation - foundation and insulation platform or pump house not required
- Can withstand wide voltage fluctuations from 200 - 440 V
- CED coated cast iron components for rust free and longer life
- Pumping water from wells, sumps and water-tanks
- Water for gardening, sprinklers and conventional irrigation
- Head : 14 to 139 meters
- Capacity : 120 to 960 lps
- Head up to 64 m
- Power rating: 2.2 - 15 HP
- Voltage range : 200 - 440 Volts
Shop #41, National Paradise, Takka, Panvel-410206, Navi Mumbai
Landline No.: +91 22 27468274 Mob. No.: +91 9820241766 | 9324360991
Your message has been sent. Thank you!