SP coupled set pumps are single stage, horizontal, centrifugal, non clog, self priming, monobloc pumps. They are used in various marine, industrial, civil construction, mobile machinery and public utilities applications.
- Self priming and able to handle suspended soft solids
- Flatter efficiency
- Quick automatic self-priming action
- Designed to prevent overloading and motor burning
- Non-clogging impeller to handle suspended soft solids
- Portable when fitted on trolley/trailer
- Impeller is CED coated
- Industrial : Pumping petroleum producs, chemical effluents, sewage, ash-water
- Industries for clear water handling at high pressures
- Mobile machinery : Cooling water for marine engines and shovels, de-watering trenches and pits
- Marine : Pumping water from docks, ports, vessels
- Flood relief de-watering from basements, multi storeys, shopping malls, godowns, etc.
- Head : up to 44 meters
- Discharge : up to 72.5 lps
- Power rating : 0.75 kW - 18.7 kW (Motor coupled set)
- Power rating : 4.0 kW - 19.5 kW (Engine coupled set)
- Voltage range : 200 - 240 V (Single phase) 350 - 440 V (Three phase)
- Voltage range : 120 - 220 V (1 ph LV) 180-240 V (1 ph STD)
Shop #41, National Paradise, Takka, Panvel-410206, Navi Mumbai
Landline No.: +91 22 27468274 Mob. No.: +91 9820241766 | 9324360991
Your message has been sent. Thank you!